[Loch-ruadh] JUly 4th Picnic/Pop. meeting

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Jul 2 06:41:43 PDT 2001

Let's have a head count for those attending and what you will be
bringing for the potluck.  Gives me a better idea on how much to bring.

I will probably bring potato or macaroni salad (unless someone makes
one, as mine "will" be store bought). And if that is the case I will
bring something else.

Parents please be aware that you "will" need to watch children closely
as there is NO FENCE between us and the river or the street.  The
"killer ducks" are fenced in but will bite any body parts that get too
close to the fence!!!

Dana, (who still has hives and has been suffering from multiple ISP
problems.)