[Loch-ruadh] New: training new autocrats

Afan - Central Regional Seneschal grrhine at swbell.net
Mon Jul 2 08:57:52 PDT 2001

Since this thread is out the Steppes list, I thought it would be a
good time to ask for a volunteer!!!

While I believe that mentoring is really an ideal way to train new
autocrats, even seasoned autocrats sometimes forget things... or
shoot from the hip, confusing the up-and-coming.

That being said, I have been gathering information for an
autocrating book that everyone can use (if they want to).

I have several sources, some of them quite obscure, that could be
combined to create the best autocrat book ever (okay, well a good
one anyway). I would like to end up with something that is generic
in form, but includes Central Regional contact info for vendors and
such.

My goal is to work closely with someone who has some
time/energy/typing skills and would like to be a part of this really
kewl project. I know that special someone is out there. If you are
interested you can e-mail me at this address... or find my contact
information in the Black Star.

  ~Afan~