[Loch-ruadh] POPULACE/4th JULY REVEL

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 09:06:03 PDT 2001

I have to come back to Fort Worth early, but I can
give you a ride out there, you're not too far away
from where I am now.

I'm not sure when I'm leaving yet, but I will be
coming back into town around 7-7:30.Perhaps a little
later.

send me an email... I should be on and off the
computer all morning.

-Bjorn