[Loch-ruadh] Calling on Lumberjacks and Grillers

Weylyn and Brenna MacAllister house_macallister at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 06:27:11 PDT 2001

Calling on those with chainsaws and that enjoy the extra flavour that
mesquite wood gives to food grilled over an open flame. It has been brought
to my attention that there is a source for those so interested and have the
tools necessary to aquire it. My mother has several good sized mesquite
trees that she wishes to see vanish. Please let me know if there are those
that might fall into this criteria.

Weylyn Mathius MacAllister
<who gets to see the orthopod in a few weeks>