[Loch-ruadh] Set up help

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jul 10 16:48:05 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Setup, I should be able to do, and get there at some kind of reasonable hour
on friday.
Tear down... I'll do what I can, but I have been known not feel well by sunday
in these kind of temperatures.
Polydore
10,000 years of breeding next to a glacier, then they move me to Texas!
Prohero wrote:

Dunstan here, as I am the Bailiff,
I will need some assistance with Lughnasad setup Friday and breakdown on Sunday.
Any volunteers?   I have one so far.
Also, I need to know any requirements from the other coordinators. If there is anything you need, tables, coolers, etc, please let me know so I can scrounge em up and arrange to get
them out to the site.
Lord Dunstan