[Loch-ruadh] Award Recommendations

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Fri Jul 13 07:29:57 PDT 2001

As an excercise in heraldry (and because it's much more fun
to stick a persona to someone else than to one's self):
    Choose a name and persona for my husband (aka the
        big guy), including (but not limited to) timeframe,
        nationality, style of dress, etc.
    You can include a device, colors, story, etc. ~ anything
        to enhance a persona.

And ~shock~ big guy no longer has a beard, just a mustache
(but he still looks mean and intimidating).

/Ly Elizabeth