[Loch-ruadh] treb weights

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Wed Jul 18 12:43:16 PDT 2001

raver1 at airmail.net wrote:

> a bunch of victorian window
> weights i'll donate, i have no idea how many window wieghts there
> are or how much they weighm but they are yours for the taking

If these window weights are those cylindrical cast iron things, they
should pack really well into the spaces in the weight box. :)

My brother and I used to tie a sort of fletching made from few small
ropes to the eyehook of one of these and see how far we could get them
to fly. We were always pleased to hit something with them since the rock
hard West Texas ground would not yield.

Even so, we managed to survive childhood...

Sluggy!