[Loch-ruadh] Prizes

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Jul 23 06:39:12 PDT 2001

Yes, I will be going to Moot tonight.  Cool!!  I can't wait to see them.  I
also have a couple of votive candle holders that look hand blown.  I may
pour some beeswax candles into them and add them to the stash.

I still don't have email at home yet 'cuz Logan has been busy working on the
van and working with the bees (I got stung for the first time Saturday...
once on a finger, and once between the eyes!), and as such has been too busy
to work on the computer.  So I only get email at work, 8:15 a.m. - 5 p.m.
M-F.  Or you could just call me at home :)

I picked up some spools of gold & silver thread at Wally World yesterday...
75c each! that I'm going to add to the prize kitty.    Still need someone to
donate some cloth, books, etc. to round it out.  I'll send out an updated
list later if I get time.  Otherwise, it'll have to be tomorrow, as I think
I'll be pretty busy today at work.

Later!
Madelina