[Loch-ruadh] Black Star Ad

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 15:07:31 PDT 2001

I signed off on the two page ad (when I was still
Seneschal) and Asa took it immediately to the post
office to be mailed.  This was in June, in plenty of
time for it to be included in the August Black Star.

I suspect that the tow page at was recieved by the
Kingdom Chronicler, as otherwise, the process of
putting a Lughnasad ad in the August Black Star would
not have been initiated, but that somehow the old one
page ad from the July issue got reused instead of the
two page.

I have emailed Asa and Polydore about the problem, and
we will be checking with the Kingdom Chronicler to
find out what really happened.

As we used Ansteorra-Announce to such good effect last
year, we will use it again this year to send out the
information that was in the two page ad.

Padraig
Co-Autocrat of Lughnasad