[Loch-ruadh] Two-way Radios for Lughnasad

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Wed Jul 25 16:33:25 PDT 2001

Connall and I have 2 also; I will need one as CIC, and I can loan one to
Padraig. That way both autocrats, the CIC, and the Troll  er I mean Troll
Coordinator have communication.(just had to say that Bice'!)

Lady Gwenlyn (Ok Julie, I know I butchered that spelling!) had 2 that we
borrowed last year (or were they Ld Tarkus's?). We might want to ask her if
we can borrow them again this year so that Security also has communication.

Last year we just used 6 in the above mentioned groupings.

MagD'Leigha

I have two that Bice and I will use. Do we know how many we will need?

Dana

> Does anyone have two-way radios (the 14-channel personal/family sort)
that they would be willing to let the Lughnasad staff use during the
event?  If so, please let me know.