[Loch-ruadh] tragedy!

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Wed Jul 25 19:41:11 PDT 2001

At 07:27 PM 7/25/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Well, remember how I arrived safely last night?  That
>didn't last.
>
>I went biking today and managed to face plant myself
>into the trail(which had a high concentration of
>gravel) thereupon knocking half of a tooth out,
>lacerating my upper lip in two spots, and scraping
>about 7 or so large spots of my body.  grr.
Yeah, but think of the great stories you can tell and all the girls that
will ooh and
  aahh over your scars!  AND they will have to kiss them to make them feel
better.
Where did you say you were hurt?????  I know, all over your body!

But we are glad to hear that you survived with nothing more serious or causing
permanent damage that could not be repaired.

Please be more careful and hurry home.

Bicé