[Loch-ruadh] Finally got on the List!

Catherine Elliott catlin at granbury.com
Thu Jul 26 11:01:55 PDT 2001

Just wanted to let all of you know that I"ve finally managed to get on the discussion list.  For some reason, I've not been able to get thru.  It's all good, I"m on now.  Let me introduce myself to those of you that I haven't met yet.  I am Lady Catlin of Banbury aka., Catherine Elliott.  My Lord, Lord Johann Ludwig von Coburg and I have been residing in Granbury since June 2nd.  I just wanted to say that we had a great time at the Wandering Bardic at the beginning of this month!  We look forward to seeing all you you again!
In Service to the Dream and the Reality, Lady Catlin