[Loch-ruadh] Finally got on the List!

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Thu Jul 26 12:08:31 PDT 2001

At 01:01 PM 7/26/01 -0500, you wrote:
>--
>Just wanted to let all of you know that I"ve finally managed to get on the
>discussion list.  For some reason, I've not been able to get thru.  It's
>all good, I"m on now.  Let me introduce myself to those of you that I
>haven't met yet.  I am Lady Catlin of Banbury aka., Catherine Elliott.  My
>Lord, Lord Johann Ludwig von Coburg and I have been residing in Granbury
>since June 2nd.  I just wanted to say that we had a great time at the
>Wandering Bardic at the beginning of this month!  We look forward to
>seeing all you you again!
>In Service to the Dream and the Reality, Lady Catlin

Glad to see you on the list at last.  Just wanted to remind you of our
populace meeting that takes place next Wednesday, 7:30 pm, at Perriotti's
Pizza on Alta Mere in southwest Fort Worth.  We look forward to seeing you
there. Perriotti's does not require anyone to order food just to attend our
meeting.  In fact, they sorta let us take over their restaurant for a
couple of hours.  But the food is great if you do want to eat.  If there is
anything you need information on, feel free to contact me and I will find
out for you.

Bicé
Hospitaler, Loch Ruadh