[Loch-ruadh] tragedy!

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 15:00:04 PDT 2001

More funky news...

last night I noticed pain in my right wrist, so I went
back to the clinic today.  After some physical tests
ans x-rays, they determined that I have a minor
fracture of my right radius.  So now I'm in a
splint/cast for ten days.  it should heal just fine,
but daily tasks will be goofy.  Good thing I can type
decently left handed.  :-)

And for those of you who might be wodering, I was
wearing a helmet and it did prevent serious trama to
my skull, unfortunately the helmet(like most bike
helms) did not provide any chin/mouth protection.  Had
I been wearing my SCA helm, I wouldn't be in this
predicament, but a spinal injury would have been more
likely.

-Bjorn