[Loch-ruadh] misty forest.

Prohero prohero at cowtown.net
Thu Jul 26 21:22:42 PDT 2001

Sluggy wrote:

> As for where to get a new one, I'm not sure, but the usual outlets such
> as Home Depot, Lowes, Wal-Mart, Target, etc all come to mind.

No, these are for personal use.   Lowes and HD have the "Arizona" brand that has
to be purchased in parts and assembled.  I was looking for one ready to go.   L
and HD didn't have any like that, although they have in the past.  Wally world
didn't stock any either.  I have one or two other places to check.  Thanks for the
help!  :-)

Dunstan