[Loch-ruadh] Report on Lonely Mountain Defender

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 14:29:36 PDT 2001

Greetings all,

I'm back in modern civilization again.  Lonely
Mountain  was a tremendous amount of fun.  Even with
the splint/bruises/scrapes/lacerations/strained
muscles from the bike accident I still managed to
enjoy the event.  I also found out I can win at
hunkerhausen even with an immobilized wrist(woo hoo!).

Due to the high altitude, temperatures were moderate
in the daytime and cool/slightly chilly in the
evening.  It was a pleasant escape from the hot summer
in Ansteorra.  The nearby natural hot springs were
enjoyable as well.

There was an abundance of ruadh noises flying about,
alas without the use of my writing hand(and forgetting
my cell phone could record voice memos until this
morning) I can only remember one.

Gabrielle(not De Luxton): "I want one of those
sausages once they're warm"

I'm going to head home tomorrow; I'll see everyone at
perrotti's on wednesday!

-Bjorn
mmmm gravel yummy! I mean OUCH!