[Loch-ruadh] JoJo's

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 17:33:35 PDT 2001

> Can't be any worse than Kenny at IHOP on Beach/820.
> I'm surprised that boy can remember his own name.

oh you have no idea...didn't we wait for service for
over an hour one time?

> So, shall we refer to Bjorn as "Lurch" cuz of all
> the stitches?
> ROFL    Sorry buddy   :-)

Nah, the stitches are gone.

People have been calling me the one armed Ansteorran
all weekend long tho...

-Bjorn
"Hey Marco!  Here comes another mountain biker!  Get
your little squirrel toosh over here so we can spring
the trap!"  "Vito, settle, I'm ready for him...looks
like he's got a big bag of nuts"  *the trap is sprung
and hideous yelping is heard as the soon to be wounded
biker hurtles across the crisp Northern Outlands sky*
"CHA-ching!  Oh the horror!  The agony!  The
mozzarella!  Score one for the home team Marco!"