[Loch-ruadh] Upcoming meeting

Catherine Elliott catlin at granbury.com
Tue Jul 31 13:21:45 PDT 2001

Greetings, Lady Catlin here .... thanks so much Magdalena for your kind comments on the dish I brought to the last bardic.  I will not be able to attend the wed. night meeting as I have to work, but I do so want to make the next bardic.  Keep me filled in as to where and when so I can work my schedule so that we might be able to attend.  We had a great time and look forward to the next event. It was well worth the trip!  In Service to the Dream and the reality ... Lady Catlin