[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad prizes

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Tue Jul 31 14:41:10 PDT 2001

OK - when can I pick up this huge box a 32' t.v. came in?
I thought I was going to be able to come to populous tomorrow
night and surprise everyone (since I don't have to take math this
quareter and don't have to be at school until 8:45 pm!), but ....
alas! husband has to be at work in NRH at 6 pm %-<
Bummer - this means I'll be at school anyway, when I don't
have to... unless, of course, he finds alternate transportation 8->
Anyway, what's your schedule (oh, yeah, and address, too) so
I can pop by sometime and take if off your hands?

/Ly Elizabeth
(the artistically impaired... so --)
PS - If you wanna spread it out and draw a dragon on it, be
my guest!