[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad prizes

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Jul 31 14:45:13 PDT 2001

My address:

6600 Sheridan Road
76134
817-551-7642

I'm usually home by 6 p.m., most nights, anyway.  If I'm not home, it's in
the backyard.  Go around the left side of the house.  The gate is unlocked.
No dogs... yet.  Logan won't be home with the new rott pups until Thursday,
he claims.  The next door neighbor has a dog that barks a lot, but it is
chained up all the time.  It is also nearly blind and deaf, so I'm guessing
it barks when it smells someone.  His name is Cujo, but he's fairly
harmless.

My freehand drawing is reminiscent of Picasso... I'll leave the drawing to
those with talent.

Madelina