[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad Water Bearers

aymz aymz at aymz.net
Tue Jul 31 22:04:22 PDT 2001

No Problem!  I have been trying to find a way to help but am not
particularly skilled in most of the areas that have needed help.  My
expertise lie mostly in the computer and internet area and it seems that
there is an over-abundance of people with these skills in our group.  The
only request I have is that someone may have to give me a wake up call in
the mornings an hour or so before I need to be out there!  Not a natural
early riser, but can do it if I have an hour or so to get woke up good!

Amy Townsend
Hurst, Texas
A Successful Member of "The Mom Team"!
If you knew it was poison - would you still buy it?
If I can show you a better, safer way, would you listen?
I can, will you?
http://www.aymz.net/toxins