[Loch-ruadh] JUly 4th Picnic/Pop. meeting

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jul 2 15:39:15 PDT 2001

That's it! I'll bring cold milk! Provided I can find a place open on my way
thyere from work, that is. Lessee... smoked fish, and not that stinky salmon,
either. Anybody for some lefsa?
No, Padraig, I'm not bringing the lutefisk, you are scary enough as an
Irishman, converting you to a Norse would be just tooooooo much!
PP!