[Loch-ruadh] July 4th Picnic/Pop. meeting

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Mon Jul 2 16:40:52 PDT 2001

To answer your question about fishing licenses.... yes. As technically 17
feet from the shoreline is "owned" by the Brazos River Authority and not by
us. (of course if we didnt maintain it they can smack us so go figure....)
and while since we have been here we have not seen anyone checking for
licenses, our neighbor has had his checked during the memorial weekend. Best
be safe than sorry and bring it with you.

MagD'Leigha

-

Head count:  4, perhaps 5 if my co-worker Zach can be convinced to come
along.

We're bringing:  brisket/whole wheat buns/Brighid's secret sauce, watermelon
fruit basket, sangria, Biohazard, maybe Fireant Mead, Logan's deviled eggs,
maybe chocolate chip walnut cookies, good mead, cooler of sodas & juice
boxes for the kids

Also, LOTS of fishing tackle and maybe a couple of spare rods... which begs
the question:  do adults HAVE to have fishing licenses, as this is on
private property?

Madelina