[Loch-ruadh] July 4th

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Fri Jul 6 15:40:34 PDT 2001

Pookie, I found a feast gear fork in the bottom of the meatball pan and I
will get it to Dana ASAP.
Gwenllian

AH HA!  So that accounts for one fork... seems I am missing about 5 total
(the other 4 are regular everyday forks)If anyone else has a fork that got
mixed up in stuff just bring it to officers or the next GTG. (If I didnt
have such a small amt of eating utensils I wouldnt worry about it.)

TO all who made it out Connall and I had a great time! Thanks to those who
helped pick up, many hands made light work of getting everything put where
it needed to be.

Padraig, we have the cooker and pan and bowl waiting for you.

Someone left a towel (printed). I think its Cait's?

If you didnt get to make it, or you left before dark you missed some great
fireworks! (And the neighbors weren't half bad either!)

MagD'Leigha (Pookie)