[Loch-ruadh] Doctor's Appointment

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Mon Jul 9 18:10:30 PDT 2001

Of course he couldn't tell you over the phone, Dana.  He can't charge for
phone calls ;)  I'll say a little prayer for you that they can take care of
your "sitiation" and you can return to us all well and good....and I'll
settle for all well ;)

Laird Sean who would never say that Auntie Dana isn't good