[Loch-ruadh] Calling on Lumberjacks and Grillers

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jul 10 16:40:50 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
What Sluggy said... how much of a hurry is she in? Cooler weather would be
nice... and I am otherwise occupied until after Lughnasad...
Polydore
Sluggy wrote:

Weylyn and Brenna MacAllister wrote:

My mother has several good sized mesquite
trees that she wishes to see vanish. Please let me know if there are those
that might fall into this criteria.

Mesquite make for great cooking, but it is also a gorgeous construction
wood. I, for one, would like to see if we can get some plank logs as
well as some smoker/BBQ wood.

<who gets to see the orthopod in a few weeks>

???
Sluggy!