[Loch-ruadh] Award Recommendations

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Fri Jul 13 07:05:09 PDT 2001

And ~ turn in your entries for the "Name the Big Guy" contest
NOW !!  Winner gets a very special period dinner for two at
either Lughnasad or Elfsea Defender (winner's choice).
Entries can be forwarded by email or hand them to me personally
when (drumroll.........) I will be a Elfsea's Moot Monday night!!
(A week off from school but the only night I have that isn't already
otherwise scheduled.)

/Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood