[Loch-ruadh] The Jacksboro mission

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 15:24:37 PDT 2001

Greetings all,

At populace meeting on the 4th, Caerell's dad offed us
the use of "as many trees as [we] want" from his
property near Jacksboro for use on the trebuchet.

I think tomorrow morning before woodworker's would be
a perfect time to take advantage of his generous
offer.

Caerell, would your dad have any objections to us
checkign out the place/chopping down some trees
tomorrow?

If he doesn't have any objections, can you post
directions to the site?

I'm thinking if we're going to get anything done and
be back in time to do some things at woodworker's, we
need to get to the site around 9-ish.

Anybody up for it?

-Bjorn.