[Loch-ruadh] Telluride

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 22:29:11 PDT 2001

Greetings,

Just wanted to drop a quick note to let you guys know
I have arrived safely in Telluride.

I'll be here until Friday, at which point I'll be
driving back to New Mexico to catch Lonely Mountain
Defender on the way home.

I will have limited email access while I am here(I'm
in the lobby of my condo using one of their
computers).

My cell phone works here on Analog Roam, so I won't
have it on very often if at all.  your best bet to
reach me is thru email.  my replys will just be more
delayed than usual.

Oh yeah, one more thing.  One of my SCA friends out
here said that a relative newcomer from Elfsea(who
knows Dunstan) is coming out to Lonely Mountain
Defender.  Anybody know who?

-Bjorn