[Loch-ruadh] Two-way Radios for Lughnasad

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Wed Jul 25 13:51:17 PDT 2001

I have two that Bice and I will use. Do we know how many we will need?

Dana

Please speak to me gently, without raising your voice,
and without contradicting me in any way.
In people my age, noise and contradiction provoke hypertension,
gastric hyperacidity and cardiovascular troubles,
so that I rapidly become disagreeable.
"Thanks to Domhnall for the sig line :)"