[Loch-ruadh] Two-way Radios for Lughnasad

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Jul 25 16:47:30 PDT 2001

MagD'Leigha wrote:

>Connall and I have 2 also; I will need one as CIC, and I can loan one to
>Padraig. That way both autocrats, the CIC, and the Troll  er I mean Troll
>Coordinator have communication.(just had to say that Bice'!)
>
>Lady Gwenlyn (Ok Julie, I know I butchered that spelling!) had 2 that we
>borrowed last year (or were they Ld Tarkus's?). We might want to ask her if
>we can borrow them again this year so that Security also has communication.
>

>Last year we just used 6 in the above mentioned groupings.
>
>MagD'Leigha

If I remember correctly, Julie offered the use of her two radios.  As for security, Arodonn has volunteered to show Ragnar the ropes, and is going to provide radios for the security team.  So we should have all the radios we need.

Hey, Exchequer/Co-Autocrat - you may have already thought of this, but if I don't mention it now I'll forget it - we need to spring for a box of batteries for the radios.  Do they take AAs?

Padraig
Nunc est bibendum