[Loch-ruadh] Two-way Radios for Lughnasad

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Wed Jul 25 18:56:48 PDT 2001

Mine radio's take 3 AA's each.

As Exchequer/Co-Autocrat I think we can afford to buy batteries.  How
many?
Dana

Please speak to me gently, without raising your voice,
and without contradicting me in any way.
In people my age, noise and contradiction provoke hypertension,
gastric hyperacidity and cardiovascular troubles,
so that I rapidly become disagreeable.
"Thanks to Domhnall for the sig line :)"