[Loch-ruadh] Finally got on the List!

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Thu Jul 26 15:29:02 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
At 02:31 PM 7/26/01 -0500, you wrote:

Chris Harper wrote:
 at Perriotti's Pizza on Alta Mere in southwest Fort Worth.
> Bicé
> Hospitaler, Loch Ruadh
... and this from the one that does the driving ! ?
Make that ALTA MESA in southwest Fort Worth.  Across from Big Lots,
BlockBuster, and Chicken Express (West of McCart, East of Hulen).
/Ly Elizabeth.

You are absolutely right!  But Dana is the navigator, although she doesn't
know east from west.  I have always had trouble keeping straight which street
is which.  I usually say to myself that Alta Mere is merely down the street
and Alta Mesa is way over there.  I forgot to say that this time.  I'll do
better in the future (or at least I will try, no guarantees)
Bicé