[Loch-ruadh] JoJo's

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Mon Jul 30 14:51:32 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/30/2001 4:12:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
padraig_ruad at irishbard.com writes:

> Asa and Thorgierr, you live in that area - any suggestions on a good
> apres-meeting coffee place?

Denny's always open and has a smoking section.  Service can be so-so to very
good and has been good the last few times we've been there.  I think they're
trying to build up from a bad management period.  They don't seem to mind
people hanging around for long periods of time and there is a large enough
area for our crowd.  Benigan's, Chili's and the Mermaid all serve beer and
are good, but may have a gratuity charge up front for a big crowd.  The wait
staff there makes good bucks and prefers to turn the tables over quickly.
There is also an IHOP on I-20 off Bryant Irvin, but I beleive there were some
objections to that location.

ASA