[Loch-ruadh] woohoo

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Tue Jul 31 09:25:58 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
At 07:51 AM 7/31/01 -0500, you wrote:

I just got confirmation that we will be completly kid-less this weekend.
  We are planning on getting out there early on Friday
Amy Townsend

AMY, AMY, please tell me that "this weekend" does not mean this weekend.  I
quickly
checked my calendar, and found nothing scheduled for this weekend and I hope
you
are not thinking of Lughnasad this weekend.  I would hate for you to be out
there all
alone without children, just you and Jesse, all by yourselves.  Wait, maybe
that is
the idea all along;  maybe I jumped the gun a little.  Oh yes, Just ignore all
my previous
statements!  Only remember, it will be First Monday.
Bicé