[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad Water Bearers

Cait and Ragnor (Rok?) james.crocker at verizon.net
Tue Jul 31 20:15:29 PDT 2001

Greetings!

I have received no volunteers for water bearing.  Several people have said
that they have supplies but I have yet to hear from them or to see the
supposed supplies.  I have two children and I am new to the water bearing
thing.  I also have two newbies who will need my attention.  If I don't get
anyone to sign up to help me at Lughnasad, there will be no water bearers.
I will not do it all alone.  I am tired of staying up nights worrying about
this.  I will pass around the list tomorrow evening at populace.  I hope
some of you can help.  After this, I have decided not to do much for a
while.  I have tried, but have gotten no interest in what I wanted to do
(such as dance guild).  So, until others come to me and ask for my input, I
am through.  Maybe someone else will have better luck.

Cait