[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad Water Bearers

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Tue Jul 31 21:46:28 PDT 2001

I think I have most of the supplies you will need....water coolers, 24
sport bottles with plenty of extra caps, Gatorade, pickles & oranges on
ice, a container and bleach to disinfect the used bottle tops, 2 mister
bottles, . I am still looking for trays or something to carry the
pickles and oranges. Could you bring a knife and a small cutting board?
If there is anything else you need please contact me.

Dana

Please speak to me gently, without raising your voice,
and without contradicting me in any way.
In people my age, noise and contradiction provoke hypertension,
gastric hyperacidity and cardiovascular troubles,
so that I rapidly become disagreeable.
"Thanks to Domhnall for the sig line :)"

Cait wrote:
Greetings!

I have received no volunteers for water bearing.  Several people have
said
that they have supplies but I have yet to hear from them or to see the
supposed supplies.  I have two children and I am new to the water
bearing
thing.  I also have two newbies who will need my attention.  If I don't
get
anyone to sign up to help me at Lughnasad, there will be no water
bearers.
I will not do it all alone.  I am tired of staying up nights worrying
about
this.  I will pass around the list tomorrow evening at populace.  I hope
some of you can help.  After this, I have decided not to do much for a
while.  I have tried, but have gotten no interest in what I wanted to do
(such as dance guild).  So, until others come to me and ask for my
input, I
am through.  Maybe someone else will have better luck.

Cait