[Loch-ruadh] Attention Fian Ruadh

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 10:44:36 PDT 2001

Greetings,

This completely slipped my mind at populace, but it
needs to be addressed soon.

Do we want to join the Brigade that the Arthurian
Company and the Fray have formed?

I have pledged my personal support for the brigade and
the commanders from the other units want Fian Ruadh to
join; however, I feel that we as a group need to vote
if we want to join or not.  I'm personally all for it.
 We have nothing to lose and valuble information to
gain.  It's a win/win situation.

As it is set, the brigade practices once a month
together, and encourages units to practice separately
as well.

So, let's hear some comments.

-Bjorn
Fian Ruadh Commander