[Loch-ruadh] Clothing

Rhonda Hays RHays at pimout3-int.prodigy.net
Fri Jun 8 17:45:26 PDT 2001

Okay, it's time to get out the calendars and pick a date...I had hoped to
contact the incoming MoAS of Loch Ruadh before I just went out and did
this...but...

I have to work this Saturday.  I have no desire to go to fighter practice on
Sunday with my dear lord husband.  If anyone wants to come over to look at
some patterns I have or just talk about garb or sew up some basic items, I
would be more than happy to have you all over.  Just bring whatever it is
you want to drink and snack on, cuz the grocery store run will be on Monday
morning.

If you have fabric and want to cut it, sew it, then bring it.  We can get
out the calendars and set up some times for some better organized workshops.

Anyone want to come to my house on Sunday say just after lunch?

Medb Liath