[Loch-ruadh] Bad Jokes

STEVE K ROURKE SROURKE at prodigy.net
Sun Jun 10 22:31:31 PDT 2001

A scotsman was drinking at a local tavern one day, when a bonnie lass came
up to him, and asked him if it's true what was under his kilt! So the
scotsman
tells her "If ya wanna find out, just put yer hand up there"

  She does, and when she does, the scotsman asks "Well... what ya think?"

  She replies "Gruesome!"

  Then he replied " Aye lass, and if ye keep yer hand there, it'll grew some
more!"

How do you tell Mick Jagger from a Scotsman?

Mick Jagger sings, "Hey!  You!  Get offa my cloud!"

A Scotsman shouts, "Hey!  MacLeod!  Get offa my ewe!"