[Loch-ruadh] FW: [SCA_Parents] Kids store (report)

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Jun 12 11:52:58 PDT 2001

We can hope people will be more willing to donate stuff for the kids when
they will see rewards like a cleaner camp, having errands run, etc., than
they are to donate to the prize cache for Lughnasad!

<<<grump>>>

Madelina, the grumpy prize reeve who will begin brow (and other body part)
beating people starting in July if more donations for Lughnasad aren't
forthcoming....