[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad prizes

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Jun 13 06:34:06 PDT 2001

I'm going to do all I can to get either a beautiful blank book or a songbook
in a binder (print out all the songbooks I can find) with a tooled leather
cover, maybe a clip-on light thingy, sort of like a portable night light --
maybe both.  Someone (Padraig?  Dana?) mentioned that a nice blank book was
donated last year, and would check into that source again this year.

I'm also going to price some small instruments, like penny whistles, for
example, that would make nice gifts.

Madelina