[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad Prizes - Update

Cantley_Tim@emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Wed Jun 13 22:40:12 PDT 2001

Madelina,

	I wish I had seen this before I went to officer's meeting.  Kara's
SCA name is Kara Mac an Ghabhann.  She is Erik's (whom you met tonight and
was sitting next to me) sister and my daughter.  We were all at Elfsea
Springfaire and both Kara and Erik sang in the bardic circle.  Unfortunately
none of us were at Steppes Warlord as Kara was graduating from high school
that  Saturday night.  I'm sure she has lots of items she will be "growing
out of" as she prepares for college this fall.  thank you for putting a nix
on the stuffed animals though.  I think she was trying to find a reason to
get rid of the stuffed cow I gave her ;)

Laird Sean of Argyll