[Loch-ruadh] King's College

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Jun 15 10:16:31 PDT 2001

Greetings!

I am fairly sure I'm going to attend King's College.  Who all from Loch
Ruadh is going?  I'd like to ride down there with someone who is going this
evening, leaving, say 7-8 ish, if I could.  I'd be more than willing to
split the cost of gasoline and/or a room at the La Quinta near the site.  Or
failing that, if there is someone who would like to go, but doesn't have a
ride, I could drive (albeit, my car doesn't have air-conditioning) if
someone is willing to chip in for gasoline.

I can be reached via email at work until 5 p.m.  After that, by phone:

817-551-7642 home
817-713-5639 cell

Many thanks,
Madelina de Lyndesaye