[Loch-ruadh] Loch Ruadh Fighter Practice

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Fri Jun 15 15:11:07 PDT 2001

Padraig O'Maolagain wrote:

> Loch Ruadh Fighter Practice
> Saturday, 16 June 2:00pm
> Z Boaz Park

I just sent out a message about going out Saturday
and cutting down some trees for bows.  For anyone
who wants to make a bow, we can do the "tree thing"
after fighter practice.  Many hands make for light work!
Everyone is encouraged to bring any of the tools they
might have to do this (the more the merrier - and easier):
    Chainsaw
    Sledge Hammer
    Wedges
    Single-edge axes    (large and 'hatchet' size)
    Gloves

I'm off to school for now, but will be available after 9 AM
tomorrow morning - 11:30 tonight if it can't wait.
Thanks!
/Ly Elizabeth