[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad Coordinators
rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Thu Jun 21 05:00:09 PDT 2001
Padraig O'Maolagain wrote:
> -If you are a coordinator, please email me the following information at padraig_ruad at irishbard.com - please send it to this address and not just reply back to the mailing list.
> 1. The activity you are in charge of.
> 2. Assistants you need for your activity.
> 3. Do you have these assistants yet?
> 4. Equipment/supplies you need for your activity.
> 5. Do you have the equipment/supplies, or have you made arrangements to get them?
> 6. If your activity is a competition, do you have prizes or arranged to get prizes?
> 7. Have you passed the prizes to the Prize Reeve yet?
1. Breakfast /coffee/tea on Sunday morning
2. One or two assistants would be nice ~ stuff would get done faster.
3. I do not have assistants, yet.
4. I believe the coffee pots will already be there, left from Saturday
morning. Food? Will that be left from Saturday morning and
from feast the night before?
5. Is there a donut shop in Canton?
6. N/A (unless a coffee swiggin' contest?)
/Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood
More information about the Loch-Ruadh