[Loch-ruadh] Dreams do come true

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Jun 21 15:35:07 PDT 2001

Sharlyne,

Glad to hear that all is well, and that Loch Ruadh and Glaslyn won't have to declare war on Scotland.  :)

Our loss is Scotland's gain; I just hope they realize how lucky they are to have an Ansteorran come to bless them with her presence.

May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
And the rain fall soft upon your fields
And until we meet again
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand

Padraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants