[Loch-ruadh] Great to be back

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Mon Jun 25 11:58:21 PDT 2001

Prohero wrote:

> Greetings my Loch Ruadh Brothers and Sisters,
> It's good to be back in familiar lands.  I see several things have transpired during my absence.
> Caerell, I will pray for your brother's speedy recovery, please wish him well.
> I am sorry I missed all the wood cutting.... well maybe not the work part... LOL.  Hopefully I can
> get in on the next one.
> Until next time..
>
>  Dunstan

Yeah?  Were you really gone or was that just a fancy way
of not having to use an axe!  Oh, and there'll be some for
you to do.... the land owner thanked us for doing a great
job (said not to worry about the fence 8-}...) and that there
are two more trees in the front pasture... heh, guys-you know
the ones... drool, drool.

/Ly Elizabeth
Loch Ruadh Tree-Felling Guild (~snicker~)