[Loch-ruadh] The Birthday Event (was: Erik)

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Jun 1 07:29:20 PDT 2001

We need the opinion of Daniel of Axemoor, our fourth, and we should also ask Crandall, who says he will skip a birthday so that we can make it a quarter-millenium celebration.  But I don't think either of them will object to Sluggy being the Autocrat.  I think he's stuck with the job.  (grin)

Padraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants