[Loch-ruadh] Thanks to my family

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 1 18:26:21 PDT 2001

Don't worry, I'm sure we can find some way to misconstrue most anything you
say...
Speaking of which, are you about ready to feel like yelling at people?
Lugnasad will need a Few Good Heralds.  These FGH are needed on to make camp
announcements, and of course, for court!!!  Anybody interested???
Polydore, who's voice does not carry worth, er, well...(This is a family list,
isn't it?)